Senior Director, Marketing
With offices in Sydney, Christchurch, Auckland, and Boulder, Trineo delivers custom technology solutions for global organi[sz]ations. Our work tackles system integration and data brokering, API development, and highly specific customer and employee applications. As an agile team, we present a complete service offering–with senior advisory services, product and project management, business analysis, UX, and engineering. We’re known for our ability to ship valuable work into production in complex and challenging environments.
We believe the best work is done when everyone is aligned to shared values, no matter the different skill sets, experience and dreams we bring. Our culture is ever-changing and evolving with every new Trineo, but our ways of working are based on principles that remain steady.
About the role
Trineo is looking for a strategic and hands-on Senior Director of Marketing who is passionate about and experienced in the technology consulting industry. This role will partner with Trineo’s leaders to market, sustain and grow Trineo’s services within our ecosystem. By spearheading marketing across Trineo’s global team, you’ll have a wide scope and degree of influence, which may provide the ideal chance to expand your career.
The Senior Director of Marketing is ideally based in Trineo’s Boulder office. You will report to the CEO and serve as an important member of our Leadership Team.
What you’ll do
- Create, plan and run marketing initiatives to support Trineo’s strategic goals
- Build a deep understanding of what drives Trineo’s prospective clients, and serve and support them throughout the buyer journey
- Partner with Trineo’s technical team to generate content that educates and builds trust with potential clients, Trineo hiring recruits, and across the ecosystem
- Collaborate with Trineo Leadership to support new business development via channel partnerships, campaigns, and account-based marketing programs
- Oversee the evolution of trineo.com including messaging, website and CRM functionality, and campaign initiatives in service of reaching our target audiences
- Advise on and support technology and community events, conferences and campaigns across Trineo’s worldwide offices
- Manage Trineo’s digital marketing, social media, and online community involvement
- Work with Trineo’s People team to support brand initiatives related to recruitment and hiring in our target communities
- Track and measure performance of marketing initiatives with the goal of learning and making adjustments to your plan
- You’re an experienced, all-around technology marketer, preferably with a strong background in technology services consulting. You are excited about generating a small, select set of high quality, highly strategic leads.
- You blend strategic and tactical experience and skills and aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to execute a campaign.
- You are familiar with working in an agile way, and are comfortable working iteratively and participating in agile practices that value transparency, communication, and collaboration.
- You’re proactive and comfortable handling a wide range of marketing-related initiatives and are willing to learn what you don’t know.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously, as part of a distributed team.
- You are kind, innovative, and resourceful.
- You are not afraid to lead, make decisions, and share your educated opinion.
- You have excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- You have a background in software development or technology consulting with opinions regarding technology platforms and solutions.
We're an agile, dynamic company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you'll do.
Trineo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
We have a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, a free Eco Pass, Simple IRA option, generous PTO, flexibility, in-house massage and the opportunity to travel to global Trineo offices. And we have a great location on West Pearl in downtown Boulder!